Among Top 100 Humour Blogs on the Net
Among Top 5 in India
Novelist, cartoonist, poet, social activist, development banker, documentary filmmaker,reader of books and realities,
ponderer of questions milling around. Still curious, somehow.
- Great graffiti wall - political parties
- Peace Deal ? Cartoon Tota - Myna
- Pollution Purana : Cartoon Tota-Myna
- Liberalism, anyone?
- Poetry of the day
- Going bananas: Cartoon Tota-Myna
- More on Crime Fiction
- Dance of democracy : Cartoon Tota-Myna
- Traditions, Trades : Cartoon Tota-Myna
- Matter of tolerance : The Great Wall of Graffiti
Tag Archives: Society
New Buildings of Bombay Many new buildings in the city have red lights blinking on top in the night : to warn low-flying aircraft, or they think they are too high.
When the two-piece swimsuit bikini was launched in 1946 it was presciently named after the Bikini atoll in the Pacific where the first atom bombs were being tested. What the atom bomb did to warfare and thus to politics … Continue reading